Mr. Conductor's Adventures of The Little Engine That Could is the 36th crossover movie featuring Mr. Conductor in the classic movie The Little Engine That Could featuring 4 season 1 Thomas the Tank Engine stories
- Thomas Stories told by George Carlin.
- From Britt Allcroft Studios & MCA Universal Studio Pictures.
- Thomas Gets Tricked
- Come Out Henry!
- Henry To The Rescue
- Trouble For Thomas
- Big Bird
- Mr. Conductor's Magic Warm-Up whistle is used in this movie
- Count Von Count makes a brief cameo
- The 4 Thomas Stories are all restored
- Mr. Conductor: All Henry can do was to watch the trains rushing through the other tunnel. He was very sad because he thought never would ever see his lovely green paint with red stripes again. As time went on, Edward and Gordon often came. Edward would say,
- Edward: Peep, peep, hello!
- Mr. Conductor: And Gordon would say,
- Gordon: Poop, poop, serves you right!
- Mr. Conductor: Poor Henry had no steam to anwser. His fire had gone out. Soot and dirt from the tunnel spoiled his lovely green paint with red stripes anyway. How long do you think Henry will stay in the tunnel before he overcomes his fear of the rain and decideds to journey out again?
- [just then the screen fills up with steam again as we return to the roundhouse]
- Georgia: Engines like that really can be silly you know darlin'